A Course Certificate is an official Learn ViewPoint credential that confirms that you successfully completed a Fundamentals course on Learn ViewPoint.
See your Course Certificates
You can see all the Course Certificates you've earned on your My Account > Certificates page in your dashboard.
Certificates you have earned will also show under the Certificates heading.
When viewing your list of courses, you can download and print your Certificates. Look for the certificate icon on each completed course.
A Course Certificate includes:
- The course designation
- The course name
- The date of issue
- The instructor's name and signature
- The logo of the ViewPoint partner issuing the certificate
A Course Certificate does not include:
Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
- The final grade you got in the course
- Your ID photo
- The hours you spent working on coursework
- A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate. Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Learn ViewPoint cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include. Learn ViewPoint cannot provide any information or documentation about your course progress, completion, grades, or other information besides the Course Certificate, unless specifically requested by your organisation.
Your Certificate for a Fundamentals course will be in English. Learn ViewPoint cannot provide translated Certificates.
Academic or professional credit
Learn ViewPoint Certificates do not provide professional or academic credits.